Air Fryer Eggs (Boiled Eggs)
Air Fryer “Boiled” Eggs are by far the easiest way to make perfect eggs every time!
This is definitely my favorite way to cook eggs, the whites come out firm and the yolks are creamy.
Best Boiled Eggs
Once again the Air Fryer has proven itself to be an all-purpose kitchen appliance (find our favorite air fryer along with everything you need to know about air fryers here).
Of course these aren’t technically “boiled” since there is no water required but they do come out perfect every single time.
- They come out with perfect whites and creamy yolks.
- They’re so easy to peel, the shells just slide right off.
- Eggs can be cooked to soft, medium, or hard.
- Hard-cooked eggs can be served warm or chilled for snacks and egg salad.
How to Boil Eggs in an Air Fryer
- Preheat Air Fryer according to recipe instructions.
- Place the eggs in the fryer basket and cook.
- Once the cooking time is completed, plunge eggs into an ice bath to stop the cooking process and chill them.
- For soft boiled eggs set timer for 11 to 12 minutes at 250°F.
- For medium boiled eggs set timer for 13 to 14 minutes at 250°F.
- For hard boiled eggs set timer 16 to 17 minutes at 250°F.
Plunge eggs into an ice bath for 5 minutes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These eggs were tested in a Cosori XL 5.8QT Air Fryer with large eggs directly from the fridge. Different brands/sizes of air fryers can cook differently so be sure to test one or two eggs before cooking a whole batch of eggs to ensure they’re done to your liking.
Do the eggs crack open in the air fryer while cooking? I have cooked countless batches of eggs in the air fryer and only one egg has ever cracked open. The cracked egg leaked a little bit but didn’t burst.
To Peel Eggs
There are several ways to peel hard-boiled eggs. We find the most foolproof way is to gently tap the bottom of the egg on a hard surface and then roll it until the shell is cracked all the way around. Gently remove the shell with your fingers while running the egg under cold water. The shell should slip right off!
Fave Ways to Enjoy Boiled Eggs
Did you make these Air Fryer Boiled Eggs? Be sure to leave a comment and a rating below!
Air Fryer Eggs (Boiled Eggs)
Air Fryer Boiled Eggs come out perfect every time, whether you prefer soft, medium, or hard yolks!
Preheat air fryer to 250°F.
Place eggs in the air fryer basket (no water needed) in a single layer.
For hard-cooked eggs, cook 16-17 minutes.
Once the air fryer stops, place the eggs in an ice bath for 5 minutes. Peel under cold running water and enjoy.
Different brands/sizes of air fryers can cook differently so be sure to test one or two eggs before cooking a whole batch of eggs to ensure they’re done to your liking. It may take a batch or two to learn your appliance.
Cook times were tested with large eggs directly from the fridge.
- For soft eggs cook for 11-12 minutes
- For medium jammy eggs cook for 13-14 minutes.
- For hard-cooked eggs cook for 16-17 minutes
Calories: 72, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 186mg, Sodium: 71mg, Potassium: 69mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 270IU, Calcium: 28mg, Iron: 1mg
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Keyword Air Fryer Boiled Eggs, Air Fryer Boiled Eggs recipe, Hard Boiled Eggs, how to make Boiled Eggs in the Air Fryer