Amazing Food Made Easy: Healthy Sous Vide: Create Nutritious, Flavor-Packed Meals Using All-Natural Ingredients
Are you looking for hearty, flavorful meals that won’t make you feel bloated afterwards?
Then you are in luck!
Healthy Sous Vide is the latest cookbook from Jason Logsdon, the best selling author of 10 sous vide and modernist cookbooks, and it shares many of his favorite recipes developed over the years so you can eat nutritious, flavor-packed meals that taste amazing.
In This Book You Will Discover
An introduction to healthy sous vide cooking with easy-to-follow instructions and tons of photographs. The hardcover version is in full color while the less-expensive paperback is in black and white.
More than 70 flavorful, stress-free recipes with full nutritional information that will have you eating great and amazing your friends and family. A sampling of which include:
- High energy breakfast foods: Egg Cup Bites, Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal, Blueberry Compote, Sous Vide Yogurt, Avocado Toast with Hard Boiled Egg, and Shakshuka with Egg Blossoms
- Many savory soups: Hot and Sour Chicken, Curried Butternut Squash, Creamy Parsnip, Tortilla Soup
- Filling salads: Cod with Watermelon and Cucumber, Duck with Cherry Vinaigrette, Tuna and Ginger, Turkey and Avocado, and Peach and Blue Cheese
- Nutritious grain bowls: Chicken and Avocado, Harissa-Marinated Tofu, Cuban Style Beef, Tuna Poke, Garlic Lamb, Halibut with Melon
- A dozen main dish meats: Chicken Mole, Hanger Steak Succotash, Moroccan Tajine, Filet Mignon with Brussels Sprouts, and Strip Steak with Cauliflower Puree
- Flavorful fish dishes: Sea Bass with Mango Salsa, Squid Puttanesca with Zucchini Noodles, Swordfish with Romesco Sauce, Citrus Cured Salmon, Scallops with Tabbouleh
- Filling sides: Spicy Street Corn, Dill Pickles, Miso Glazed Turnips, Sesame Bok Choy, Southwestern Sweet Potato Salad and Spicy Pickled Carrots
- Flavorful infusions: Orange Fennel Vinegar, Lemon Tarragon Olive Oil and even sugar-free soda mixers like Root Beer and Cherry Vanilla
A general introduction to sous vide cooking.
A look at the equipment you will need for cooking sous vide: from a simple no-cost method that will allow you to give sous vide cooking a try, to a low-cost setup that will meet all of your sous vide cooking needs.
Comprehensive sous vide time and temperature charts, as well as cooking-by-thickness times, allowing you to convert all your favorite healthy recipes to sous vide.
And much, much more!
Jason's books have helped tens of thousands of people learn how to successfully sous vide at home, so if you are a looking for a way to boost the flavor of your healthy meals, this book will help you create amazing food that your friends and family will love!
What People Are Saying
"Delicious. I can see using that charmoula on any number of proteins. I like that it is not overly processed." – Tracye
"Can I buy an autographed copy…your methods made me appear like a pro!" – Cory
"Stop it Jason! This soup is perfect for a cold winters night dinner comfort food at its best. A good wine and some hearty bread to go with that bowl of happiness I hope." – Laura
"Beautiful pictures, beautiful food!" – Michele
To be clear, this is not a “diet” book, and doesn’t espouse any specific dietary guidelines. It is focused on using all-natural foods to create flavor-packed meals that will look and taste great. If you have specific dietary needs, you can pick and choose the recipes that work for you, or use the recipes to find inspiration to create recipes of your own.
If you want to use sous vide to prepare nutritious and flavorful food then this is the book for you!